Beyond The Bean Baskets: Coffee Clubs And More
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Coffee Gifts and other Coffee topics.
What Can I Put In A Coffee Basket Other Than Food?
Do you want a coffee gift basket that goes beyond coffee but you don't want to add mixes or chocolate? There are so many other gifts and accessories that you will have no trouble coming up with ideas for a coffee basket.
- Start with whole beans, grounds, or K-Cup coffee and then let your imagination take over.
- Know the gift recipient's music taste? Pick up a CD with soothing music that will ease him or her into the day.
- How about a coffee basket with coffee-related accessories? Pick up a cool coffee scoop, a cocoa/sugar shaker to add a treat to a cappuccino or hot chocolate, or a milk thermometer.
- Think your loved one might love grinding whole beans? Coffee grinders come in many sizes and price ranges.
- Coffee mugs or glasses would also go well in your beyond the bean basket.
- If the gift is for someone on the move? How about a travel coffee press? He or she will never have to be without a fresh pot as long as there is access to hot water.
- For the gift that keeps on giving, consider a coffee club that will being more coffee to the door.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.